I'll spring for bubble gum ice cream anytime to see that. That Maxwell is the cutest. He's about ready to blow his own bubbles. However, almost everything makes him smile so big he can can't stand it. Mindy you need to get some cute pictures of Benson's B-day on your Blog. That was the cutest cake I've ever seen.
4 comments:
That may be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Mindy and her many talents!!!
That was so darn cute. Benson used to remind me of the "Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man" and it is good to see that Max is keeping up the tradition.
I'll spring for bubble gum ice cream anytime to see that. That Maxwell is the cutest. He's about ready to blow his own bubbles. However, almost everything makes him smile so big he can can't stand it. Mindy you need to get some cute pictures of Benson's B-day on your Blog. That was the cutest cake I've ever seen.
Hey, I can't believe you are already screwing up his taste buds with bubble gum ice cream. Poor kid.
Post a Comment