





Our little Maxwell is One! He has added so much to our family this year, its hard to remember life without him. I love that his personality shows a little more each day. He is not walking yet but he is fine with it because he can get to where he is wanting to go FAST! He loves to explore and his favorite place right now is the bathroom-he loves to unravel toilet paper.
He does not hold still too often, so good job on the pictures Aunt Rachel! They really do show his personality!
8 comments:
Oh those are such cute pictures! I love how you can see his top gums! It is crazy that he is already 1!
So I accidentally let you a comment when the computer was signed in under someone else. Sorry....Anyways...he is so dang cute! Those are some great pictures. I can't believe he is a year old already! How fun!
Happy Birthday to Max!!! Can't wait to see him this week! Love Sara
I love the pictures of Max. He has the prettiest eyes...just like Mindy's.
Man that kid looks like Beetle. Little max has a personality of his own. Great pictures!
It was so fun to find your blog! I can't believe Maxwell is already 1! His birthday is really close to our boys. He definitely has your eyes, Mindy! Fun to see recent pics. Your kids are so cute and getting so big!
I am making my blog private, so if you want to view it, e-mail me at madelynwayment@gmail.com so I can invite you!
Post a Comment