Monday, December 8, 2008

Walking Maxwell (almost)

Maxwell is actually walking towards me in this picture, he is up to about six steps, as you can tell he is pretty excited about it, its like he wants to run. He still prefers crawling, but I'm almost sure he will be walking more than crawling by Christmas.

2 comments:

Marianne Martin said...

Hi Mindy! How are you guys?! Don't ask me how I found your blog, cause I'm not quite sure. So please don't think I'm too creepy. But anyways, here I am so I just had to say "Hi." Your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have 3 already. I really don't see anyone now that I don't do hair. Does Jamie have a blog? Let me know if she does. I'd like to stalk her too. Keep in touch.

cheryl said...

I so happy I got to see how he walks in person. It is so dang cute how excited he gets.