Monday, February 23, 2009

Bensons new magic trick

While eating dinner Benson kept saying he had a new magic trick, he said he could make two Thomas the Tank engines. I just thought he had an extra Thomas the Tank engine hidden somewhere, but he kept holding the train up to his face saying "see there's two tank engines". We soon figured out why he was seeing two tank engines.

4 comments:

cheryl said...

This is Rachel but I seriously just started laughing out loud at this!!! Bens is so cute, he cracks me up.

Go Cubbies said...

Ninny, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Angie and i were laughing so hard. Angie had tears. I can't wait to see the "AMAZING BENSON" and what magic trick he does next!

cheryl said...

That is the funniest blog excerpt of the year, probably any year. He is so funny. Rick and I died laughing. We love that little guy.

Sara said...

That IS so funny, I actually saw it quite a few days ago but was sidetracked before I could leave a comment but it has been my favorite story to tell my friends because it is so cute! We can't wait to see you guys, my kids are dying from suspense! We have some more fun ideas... so we'll see you soon. Sara