
This picture gave me a good laugh even after I realized I had erased all of yesterday's birthday pics and recordings! I am so sad. I tried getting some more while the decorations were still up but it just wasn't the same. Luckily Aunt Rachel brings her camera everywhere so I am hoping she was able to get some good footage of the birthday party. Thank you for coming everyone and for making Benson's big day a fun one!

Two days before his birthday, Benson ran in to the bathroom door frame and hit his face, this will explain the cracked lip and swollen nose.


Okay enough of tool man, but that was the favorite gift of the day, he wore it ALL day even though his glasses kept getting fogged up. Benson has been looking forward to his birthday for like the past eight months so we were all excited that we could finally celebrate it. As you can tell from the pictures he is a unique little boy but he is so sweet and makes everyday a fun one, we all love his personality and him!

4 comments:
Happy birthday Benson! Those pictures are so cute!
Happy B-day Bens! Wish we could have been there!
Cool glasses and running into walls--he's gonna grow up to be just like his dad. Perfect!
I didn't think the "Thomas the train pictures" could be topped but, the work goggles pictures are even funnier. Benson was sure a fun birthday boy.
Post a Comment