Monday, June 8, 2009
A Quick Getaway!
So we went to St. George this past weekend with my sister, her kids and my mom. Cassie called and invited us on Friday and two hours later we were on the road, any excuse to get away and we will take it!

I mostly have to thank Bethy because if it was not for her competing in the Utah Summer Games in Cedar City this little get away would not have happened. She is getting so good at gymnastics and we were so proud of her!
Poor Maxwell never warmed up to the pool. He enjoyed throwing the pool toys in the water way more than being in it.
Annabelle couldn't get enough of it!
This picture can explain my frustration at trying to get the perfect picture, I just wanted ONE nice picture of my kids in front of the St. George temple and this is the best I could get. At least Annabelle is smiling but look at rock face.
Benson watched the movie Annie this week. I know that is why he kept getting himself in this position.
We gave up on trying to get the perfect picture but at least they are all in front of the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is my favorite post ever. I love rock face and all of them scattered in front of the temple. I love it!
What a fun trip. I love the picture of the 3 amigos in front of the temple. A picture is worth a thousand words... and that one tells the whole story.
HA HA HA!! That is the cutest/funniest thing ever! You have the funniest, cutest little family! I love Benson being, "Rock Face" and also climbing down the stairs:) SO CUTe! Im glad you guys had fun on your trip!
Post a Comment