Monday, September 14, 2009

Lucky Seven!

Can you believe our little Annabelle is Seven! I can't believe how much she has grown up in just this past year. She is always watching out for her brothers and keeping them entertained. She loves to play "school", and is always the Teacher of course, the boys are her students. So for her birthday we bought her an easel with a chalkboard, whiteboard and paper roll on it. Watch out Maxwell and Benson, school will be in session around the clock at our house!
Annabelle's favorite dinner is homemade lasagna, so that is what she got. It was so much fun to have family over for Sunday dinner and the weather was perfect! Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with us.
Annabelle wanted everyone that brought her a present to come and give it to her and get a picture. It was cute to see her hug everyone. I am so thankful that Annabelle has so many people that love her!

It's never a party without Grandma Phyl-Phyl
Or Blue Eyes




Annabelle wanted to go to Chuck-e-Cheese for her birthday and she also chose Carl's Jr. for dinner. Carl's Jr. was definitely their favorite, I think we were there for almost two hrs. Now if we can make it through the next week without anyone getting the flu or who knows what else grows on those play lands, we will all be Lucky.

4 comments:

Rangi said...

Happy Birthday to Annabelle!!! Wish we were there. We forgot to have the kids call until it was 9:00 our time sorry! Sara

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Annabelle! We can't believe she is getting so old! I loved the lasagna. I'd ask you for the recipe, but who am I kidding. I'm never going to make it homemade. We had so much fun, thanks for inviting us!

cheryl said...

Annabelle you sure did have a GREAT birthday Party. You were such a gracious birthday girl. It was so nice of you to share your fruit snacks with everyone. I love your new art easle... you are such a great artist.

Savage said...

Anna looks so grown up, wish we could have been there! We love you Anna!