Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TWO

Our little baby is TWO! Honestly I don't think the "terrible two's" will ever apply to him, his sweet little smile matches his personality perfectly. Maybe I should wait to say that after he starts talking but even though he is not very vocal and is actually mouthing his words rather than saying them, he knows exactly what he wants and he always seems to find a way to get it.
" Yay, my guests are here!"
It doesn't take long to figure these out

This is what Maxwell pictures usually look like, but I love that head!

2 comments:

Rangi said...

Happy Birthday to Max, I actually did think about him and my fleeting thought led to me forgetting to call later! Sorry. He is adorable, happy 2nd birthday!! Love,Sara
p.s. it looks like you have some cute holiday decorations, you should show to me since I can't be there to see them in person!

cheryl said...

Max did have a fun party, and I can't picture him ever being a terrible two either. He is a sweetheart.