Thursday, November 12, 2009

Benson's Wrestling Highlights

Little B just finished up his first wrestling season, his wrestling matches were pretty entertaining. I love how he is always in his own little world. We couldn't quite get him to replicate the intensity he shows while wrestling Annabelle, however he did have a fun catch and release session with mullet boy. See it for yourself below.

5 comments:

Rocky said...

That is awesome!!! Well done Bens!

Catrina Poulson said...

loved it! That is funny how he seems so laid back, but I've seen him wrestle Anna!!

cheryl said...

I love that video! It is even better on the big screen.

Rangi said...

What a little stud! Aggression like that is something that you can't coach. He is going to be a beast! Nice choice on the soundtrack as well.

Rachel Elder said...

Holy crap, this is awesome. Sweet editing, perfect song, awesome moves Bens!