
I am so glad that we have snow before Christmas, it just adds to all the excitement. These guys woke up this morning to all this snow and couldn't wait to get out.


I gave this little man a hair cut today. I love bottle caps candy, mainly because they are good but also because they are a great distraction when using clippers on a boy that can't hold still.
3 comments:
Max is honestly one of the cutest kids I have ever seen! Max and Anna aren't bad either, but that Max is adorable.
Yay for snow!!! Even if it is 6 degrees outside...
That is such a cute pic of Max by the tree, I love his haircut! Too cute:)
Hooray for snow from us too! We can't wait to come play in it and I do wish we could have snow in Ca. just for Christmas time, it does add to the feeling of Christmas! Max is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment