ba ah ha ah! I love it! And sad to say you know I have...:)
And you kept getting mad at me for eating the JuJu Bees on the roof. Little did I know the whole time you've been secretly munching on the Dots in the back of the house. That's rich.
Ninny, was beetle not in the mood to take a midnight walk, with a few kids in arms, to the local Maverick?
I think this could be a picture of self control. If that was my gingerbread house, all the gum drops would be gone.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ba ah ha ah! I love it! And sad to say you know I have...:)
And you kept getting mad at me for eating the JuJu Bees on the roof. Little did I know the whole time you've been secretly munching on the Dots in the back of the house. That's rich.
Ninny, was beetle not in the mood to take a midnight walk, with a few kids in arms, to the local Maverick?
I think this could be a picture of self control. If that was my gingerbread house, all the gum drops would be gone.
Post a Comment