Thursday, January 21, 2010

Purple

This Girl is the proud new owner of purple glasses. We picked them up yesterday and she has been in love with them ever since. She woke up at 4:00 this morning asking how long she had until she could go to school(she's excited to show her Teacher and friends). She is actually far sided so she really just needs them for school, homework and reading. But she says she wants to wear them ALL the time. It's a good thing she looks so cute in them.

The best is watching her clean them, over and over and over again. I LOVE Her!

7 comments:

Savage said...

Cute!

Sarah said...

She looks so cute! I love those glasses.

Jen Yak said...

They are so cute! I'm glad she likes wearing them. My little brother always hated his.

Coley said...

She looks so cute!

Melissa said...

She looks so cute and grown up. We miss you guys.

Catrina Poulson said...

super cute!!!

Rachel Elder said...

Oh my cute!!! This just shows it has been WAY too long since I've seen AnnaBanana! I haven't even witnessed the cutie in purple in person. Shame on me! she looks adorable:)