Lately Beetle has taken on the responsibility of putting the kids to bed. They love it. I also love it. But I am afraid bad habits are starting to form. Like the Ipod for example, and toys in the crib, the other morning I had to "dig" Maxwell out of his crib because the whole train set, tracks and all, were sleeping with him. So back to the Ipod, Beetle will let the kids watch movies until they fall asleep and then he will go back in to their room and sneak it away from them. The other night he found Maxwell like this.

I am a little more worried about this habit vs. the Ipod habit.
4 comments:
ha ha, such a cute pic! I love that little guy:) And that could be dangerous Beet!
Very proud of you Beetle! Nothing wrong with watching an ipod to fall asleep. That is basically how Sarah puts me to bed each night as well.
Cute!!! Only a child of Beetle's!
so funny!
Post a Comment