October 9th was a special day. Annabelle was baptized and confirmed and Simon was given a name and a blessing.


Thanks Uncle Patrick for these BEAUTIFUL pictures, I will love them forever and I am sure Annabelle and Simon will too!

I am so thankful for the priesthood for making becoming a member of our church possible.

I am thankful we have families that make Annabelle feel as special as she is.


I am also thankful for California cousins making a quick trip to be here for this special day. Too bad this is the best cousin picture we could get.

I am thankful for this cute little girl for making the choice to be baptized. She has looked forward to this day for a long time, thanks everyone for making it so special for her!
3 comments:
Anna is such a sweet heart. Her baptism was so neat. We are so happy to have baby Simon her too! Those are awesome photos your Uncle did!! I seriously love them.
That was a special day. I felt the spirit so strong. Annabelle looked so sweet. We are so proud of her! And how do you keep getting such darling babies. It was so fun to have our whole family together too.
SO fun and so glad we could be there! Love all those pics! Sara
Post a Comment