You guys did a great job on costumes, That was a lot of darn good costuming. Everybody looked so good, even right down to the itsy bitsy spider. Beetle your Nacho Libre outfit was great. I'm glad I got to see it too. I'm pretty sure you are way too skinny to be Nacho now! I loved them all!
8 comments:
Beetle wins the brother's costume contest. Frankenstien is awesome! The rest of you guys look great too!
SWEET SKITTLES! Oh, you guys look great. Love all the costumes...especially that baby spider!
Those are all great costumes! I love the big skittles bag!
You all look too cute!! I wish I could've seen Beet dressed as NA-chooooOOOoo! You all look awesome, but I think Baby Spidey is my fav:)
You guys did a great job on costumes, That was a lot of darn good costuming. Everybody looked so good, even right down to the itsy bitsy spider. Beetle your Nacho Libre outfit was great. I'm glad I got to see it too. I'm pretty sure you are way too skinny to be Nacho now! I loved them all!
I love the itsy bitsy spider and would love to borrow the butterfly someday! Thanks again for the bee it was adorable. Sara
Baby spider wins... hands down! Nacho perv is a close second though.
you guys always have such awesome costumes and these did not disappoint!
Post a Comment