Mindy, I can not wait to see him! He is so cute and his hair looks a million times betta!
perselHe looks adorable!!! Love the Valentine's gifts...awesome!
p.s. That's where my dumb word verification word ended up in the last comment!
He is such a cute little boy now. That picture with the little rolls on his neck cracks me up. He is the most squeezable little guy. I love him!
he is soo sooo cute!
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so cute!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mindy, I can not wait to see him! He is so cute and his hair looks a million times betta!
perselHe looks adorable!!! Love the Valentine's gifts...awesome!
p.s. That's where my dumb word verification word ended up in the last comment!
He is such a cute little boy now. That picture with the little rolls on his neck cracks me up. He is the most squeezable little guy. I love him!
he is soo sooo cute!
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so cute!!
Post a Comment