
Benson has loved celebrating St. Patrick's day, he held this mask up to his face for half the day yesterday.

He also thinks its a holiday to pinch anyone for free, I keep reminding him that if someone is wearing green you can't pinch them. Either he is not listening or he doesn't understand what I am saying OR maybe he just doesn't care what I am saying, because he has been pinching me all day.
That is why this shirt that Grandma and Grandpa gave him, fits him perfectly.

A Leprechaun did come to our house last night but Benson didn't catch him. I told him there is a good chance Leroy teamed up with this little guy, he is looking pretty Leprechaun Like-sitting up in his crib, with the help of Bumbo.
1 comment:
Benson is so dang cute. His expressions can totally be read on his face. I love the Leprecaun mask... and I can tell he does too. Sorry I'm so slow to write. I haven't been on the computer for a long time.
Post a Comment