Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kiwanis


This is my cute family last Saturday, getting ready to hike up Kiwanis Park. Are you wondering why they are all looking at the camera AND smiling?

This guy was standing right behind me while I was taking the picture. I am inviting him to our next family photo shoot.


There were all sorts of fun things on this hike, it was PG city's family fun hike. This woman calls herself "bird lady"- for good reason, she LOVES her birds, my kids loved them too, I mainly loved her stories.

Beetle's load just got heavier.

We made it! I am pretty sure I am bending over so you can get a better view of the waterfall(:

The Smart boys did a little rock climbing.

The Snugli is getting Snugli for cute Simon.

Now this family picture is more our style.

1 comment:

Savage said...

Those are some great pics... I can not believe how good they turned out. You and Beetle look awesome..skinny pants!