We Celebrated Ten years of marriage yesterday! It was a great day. We do not get out much without our four little people, but when we do, we feel FREEEEEEE and it is just like old times.

Even though we like to have a little freedom at times, we both agreed these past ten years wouldn't be near as great without our four little ones. I love having our own eternal family.

Annabelle woke the boys up at 3:03 am to decorate our couches. These guys were busy while Beetle and I were having a good snooze. It's kind of scary to think of them working with scissors and duct tape so early in the morning without any parental supervision.


None of us were disappointed to find special ordered- pink glazed and raised (not cake) donuts from Beetle in the morning.

Don't they look SO good! I ate three of them within minutes.

This card from Annabelle is priceless.

I think my PDA kisses are even more awkward than they were ten years ago. I'll keep practicing for our twenty year!
2 comments:
I'll take an awkward PDA kiss from you anytime.
Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 10 years since we all got married the same summer! Doesn't time fly by so fast?!!! You are still beautiful Mindy and now you have a beautiful family to match!
Post a Comment