Baby Brig has finally outgrown his bassinet.
He has also outgrown sleeping in our bedroom. I don't know why it was so hard for me to move him out.
The sound of him knocking his hands or his head on the wooden bassinet was always waking him and me up. It was much easier to nurse him to sleep instead of just listening to him cry. But MoMMa needs her sleep so Baby Brig has a new crib and a new room....
I can't believe we purchased a new crib for our 5th baby. But Suy Guy is still in his crib, so their bedroom is a CRIB PARTY! We justified the purchase because this crib turns in to a twin bed.
Baby Brig is missing our bedroom and the easy access to breast milk, but I think he is enjoying the extra space in his crib. He is down to one feeding now in the early morning and isn't waking up near as much. I love this little man!
He is growing up so much. Did you notice he is sitting up? He is still a little tipsy but with the help of an object to balance him he does great.
2 comments:
LOVE HIM!
"easy access to breast milk" made me laugh out loud for some reason! He is so cute Minde. I love his crib too, it looks really nice.
Post a Comment