I just turned Thirty-Three! I can't really even believe it when I say I am 33, I feel like I should still be in my early twenties. Thirty-Three is great though. When I was younger and anyone asked me what I wanted to be when "I grow up", I would always reply "A MOM".
Well I most certainly got what I wanted and the great thing about being thirty-three is that I am right in the thick of being a Momma :)
Who wouldn't love to spend their days bathing this....
chasing this.....
feeling the warmth of this....
encouraging this....
smiling at this......
laughing at this.....
and especially laughing at this......
yelling at this......
and loving this.......
I am so thankful for my Thirty-Three years!
2 comments:
K, this is the most tender blog post in the history of the world! I loved all of your pics. You are such a great mom to all those cute kiddos. Cheers to 33 years! Love ya:)
Mindy I'm pretty sure you are in your early twenties... you've just got to be! 33 just doesn't sound right. You are a sweet Mom and it so great you appreciate it now! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment