Sunday, December 16, 2012

My TWO front teeth

Benson has been wiggling his two front teeth for about a month now, on Friday morning when I was brushing his teeth he asked if they were close to coming out. So I started tugging on them on sure enough they were close! 

 The first tooth was holding on tight and it took me some pretty hard tugs to get it out, I was laughing because Benson just held on to the bathroom counter and said "okay.... GO MOM!"and he really let me pull as hard as I wanted without even budging. I kept thinking he was going to cry or get mad...but he was patient and the only sound I heard from him was an "aaahhhhh". So after the first one was out I said, "should we get your other one out too?" he replied, "YES! then I can get FOUR Dollars from the tooth fairy!"

Front tooth #2 came way easier. It's a good thing because he was barely on time for school. When I dropped him off he gave me a toothless grin and said "thanks for pulling my teeth out Mom."

 I love this boy.

 *Don't worry I did wash his bloody finger before sending him off to school.

3 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

Your kids have to be the toughest! I was such a baby when I lost mine. Bens looks pretty good rocking the "no two front teeth smile." Glad the tooth fairy found your house!

Catrina Poulson said...

soo cute, I love it! And just in time for Christmas. :)

Grandma Cher said...

Benson is a tough little guy with a sweet little heart!