Thursday, January 3, 2013

Little Brother


 Little Brother had his 9 month check up today. His shirt was fitting for his percentiles. These are his stats
Length: 27 in- 2.58%tile
Weight: 18.03 lb. -16.25%tile
Head : 18.25 in. -79.51%tile


A few things about Baby Brig at 9 (almost 10) months.
-Army crawling
-Eating every tiny object he can get his fingers on
-Sits on his cute bottom and plays with toys for a very good chunk of time.
-He loves cheerios
-He loves his rice cereal and baby food
-He loves my Milk :)
-He still loves his 3 a.m. feeding
-He has four teeth (3 on bottom, 1 on top)
-He loves his very soft bright blue blanket and rubs it on his face before falling asleep.
-He loves his pacifier when it is not being yanked out by his big brother.
-He loves being cuddled
I love my Baby Brigham, I am so blessed to be his Momma! I couldn't have chosen a better fifth baby, he is so easy going and has such a sweet little personality-plus*** he's a Momma's Boy and I. LOVE. IT. Sure, it may have something to do with the fact that my Milk tastes good but I am going to soak it up while I can!

2 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

Ha ha I love his percentile s! He is so cute and seriously an awesome baby:)

Grandma Cher said...

Brig is such a beautiful baby boy! You are so lucky. To have him in your family and so are we! He is so sweet and the best little cuddler ever!