He had his one year check up yesterday. The percentiles are in....
Height: 27.75 in. 1.18%tile
Weight: 18.41 lbs 9%tile
Head: 19in. 95.45%tile
I really hope when people say "percentiles mean nothing", that they are right. Cause I was a little concerned yesterday. All of my kids have had BIG heads but this...these proportions...they just don't seem right. But they are! I had the nurse measure his head twice. His weight and height really had me worried because most of my kids have been short but usually they are chubby too. All Well. Needless to say I am tempted to put him on the Pearl Elder diet so I can stop worrying if he is getting enough caloric intake. I seriously went and bought a bottle on my way home from his appointment. Get ready to chug some whole milk Baby Brig!
Rachel, I can't thank you enough for these pictures! I will love them forever.
3 comments:
Percentiles Persmentiles. He is such a perfect little boy. Just keep enjoying him like you do. The time goes way too fast. He is about the happiest and most content little guy you could ever find. I love him!
Ha ha love those percentiles! They don't come cuter than Brig:) and p.s. I swear his head doesn't look that big.
I love that little dude. He is such a cute happy little baby.
Post a Comment