I feel like Summer is flying by. I am super behind on my blog because I have been taking so many pictures, I can't keep up, so here is a little bit of June and July.
Love these blue eyes!
Brig can open his eyes wider than anyone I know.
Beetle doesn't love sleeveless sun suits on baby boys like I do.
Brigham's hair just keeps getting whiter, I love it. I never thought I would have such a blondie!
Grandma Cher's Fairy Garden, and proof that this guy is contributing to stealing a few golden nuggets.
"Goggy"- Brig loves dogs
Beetle loves his Garden and spends more time with it than with me.
I am not complaining because we are all benefiting from it, he has had such a yummy variety this year and the best is yet to come! Brig picked his first un-ripe tomato, Beetle is one patient Gardener.
Strawberry Days Parade
Boy/ Girl Twinner cousins, I love watching these two play together.
Anna Banana is growing up way too fast, I am loving that she still thinks it's cool for me to try out new braids on her hair.
Max has been loving running through the "sprinklyers"
My most favorite pic in this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment