Monday, September 30, 2013

First Day

                    Ruben is a nappin' dog these days now that his buddies have started school.

    Annabelle is in the FIFTH Grade, Maturation Program HERE WE COME! I can't even believe it.

                                                       Benson is going in to 3rd Grade.

 My Maxwell is a Kindergartener!

  

At least their plaid is not all the way matching.... Annabelle said "Geez Mom, they look like a couple of Cowboys."

 Doesn't he look way too young to be standing in a school line? My eyes were tearing up while I was taking this picture, he was looking at me like "Kay Mom, you can go." I held it all together until I came home and found this on my door step.....



3 comments:

Rocky said...

Freakin Beetle is always making us look bad. The kids look super cute!

Go Cubbies said...

I agree with Rocky I don't even know why I try...Beetle is definitely husband of the year!

Grandma Cher said...

I always hated when school started too! The kids really are growing up so fast! Gotta love the Skittles!
So Beetle!