Monday, October 14, 2013

Suy Guy turns THREE!

           Simon Reid. He is as Fun as he looks, pretty much every one that meets this boy loves him.


                                                                  It might be his hair,


                                                                   or his gremlin smile,


or his very special way of making everyone laugh,


or maybe it's just because he is who he is. WE sure do Love him!


                               He loves "Anga Birds".  Another cool Angry Bird cake by Beetle.


 It was Fun to have Rocky and Sarah and their cute girls come to the Party. Can't wait to have them back in Utah!!

Eliot

Violet AKA Thor 

Pearl AKA Hulk


Georgie(: he stayed in the pool the entire time! Didn't even get out for cake and ice cream.

                                                                               
                                                                            Henry


Rocky and Beetle are pretty good at Balloon Art. I am also just noticing that they have the same exact calves.

  

                   Simon was really in to the Balloons. I love his "I am doing something really important" face.
           

Love this little Three year old! We just potty trained him last week and he is doing Awesome, which makes me love him even more (;

2 comments:

Grandma Cher said...

He is one special little boy with a lot of hair. He's so fun and so cute! I love him!!!

Rachel Elder said...

He really is too cute. I'm super jealous of his hair. You guys make such cute kids! The party looked awesome. Sorry we missed it!