Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Brig Turns Two!

I can't believe it happened, our baby boy is TWO! I mean I can't even call him "Baby Brig" anymore! Time is just going by so fast, I love Birthdays because they help me to just slow down and think about that one child for the entire day. On Brigham's birthday I just kept thinking about how blessed we are to have him. I was literally in shock the first few days I found out I was pregnant with him, I couldn't believe it! My questions seem so silly now... "what are we going to do?", "How are we ever going to get out of this condo?", "We cant have five kids in this condo!" I believe he was an answer to many prayers. I had been praying for so long for change and progression and then....I find out little Brigham McKay is on his way and things just started happening, at a very fast pace. My prayers had been answered in ways I could have never dreamed of. The joy Brigham has brought into our family is immeasurable, he is so happy and always has been. We are SO blessed he is ours!
                       
                         We could have given this boy a balloon and a sucker and called it good.

Look at that DROOOL!


 Uncle Mac picked Brig up and he got the biggest smile on his face. I don't think he is used to being lifted so high.(:
 

It was my day to watch Bayliss on Brig's birthday, so pretty much Brig thought he was having a party all day. These two are so cute together, they will be Best Friends Forever, I just know it.

The only way this pic could get any cuter is if Violet were here): We have a lot of Fearsome Foursome picture taking to do this summer!

Handsome
                                                                     
                                                        Max & Millie looking pretty cute

I just couldn't be more proud of my niece and nephew.
Pearl didn't even have to be coached in knowing how to get the most out of her candy bracelet...
and Bay....the patience it takes to suck down to the gum on a blow pop sucker! Impressive.

                              I only included this pic to show that Beetle is for sure a pyromaniac.

Baby Ricker is growing at an incredible rate! I can't believe how much he has even grown since this picture.

                                 

                                   
                                              

                                                       Happy 2nd Birthday Brigham!





3 comments:

Savage said...

So so so...CUTE.
I Love him.

Rocky said...

The party looks so fun. It is amazing how well everything worked out for you guys getting out of your condo and into your wonderful home. What a blessing. And that doesnt even compare to Brig. He is so cute! I cant wait for a bunch of Fearsome Foursome pics this summer!

Annabelle said...

that was so fun you are great at planning parties :p