Here's a fun one of Annabelle and Benson, They had fun with a bag of hair clips from aunt cassie. (notice Annabelles tattoo on her neck, she got that idea from our waitress at Red Robin's the night before)
I love it!!!! So glad you're on the "wagon" I am excited to see more of the daily going ons since we are not so close! Love Sara P.S. I LOVE RUN ON SENTENCES and FRAGMENTS!!!
This is a way way cute blog. I'm thinking I might have to get one for the Ricker and me. Love from one Smart Mom...the mother of the run on sentence kid. Wonder where he got that from.
3 comments:
I love this! keep those pictures coming.
I love it!!!! So glad you're on the "wagon" I am excited to see more of the daily going ons since we are not so close! Love Sara P.S. I LOVE RUN ON SENTENCES and FRAGMENTS!!!
This is a way way cute blog. I'm thinking I might have to get one for the Ricker and me. Love from one Smart Mom...the mother of the run on sentence kid. Wonder where he got that from.
Post a Comment