Those are some great pics! I love the one of Benson as the weather man. He may have already found his calling in life. As for the Mars pic, all I have to say is Martians beware!
I love seeing you guys at the Planitarium. You are sooo cute. I can't wait to see pictures of your trip to California on here too. Uncle Rocky had a great comment, but he needs a new picture that does'nt look so much like the unibomer.
2 comments:
Those are some great pics! I love the one of Benson as the weather man. He may have already found his calling in life. As for the Mars pic, all I have to say is Martians beware!
I love seeing you guys at the Planitarium. You are sooo cute. I can't wait to see pictures of your trip to California on here too. Uncle Rocky had a great comment, but he needs a new picture that does'nt look so much like the unibomer.
Post a Comment