Thursday, June 18, 2009

Muttin Bustin Belle!

We were able to get Annabelle in the Strawberry Days Rodeo Muttin Bustin this year. We didn't get her signed up soon enough but they put her on an alternate list and if someone chickened out Annabelle got their place. Luckily, someone chickened out, Annabelle was so excited!


WAY TO GO ANNABELLE!

I don't think Thomas has missed a Strawerry Days Rodeo yet, and he is faithful- he stays till the end, even in a downpour!
The kids and Aunt Sara, finding shelter from the storm.

4 comments:

Marianne Martin said...

Oh my gosh, we saw her last night, and she did so good! I guess we're doing it on Saturday. And I can't believe how big Thomas is. I still think he's only 2 or 3.

Savage said...

Tommy- is so handsome! Good Job ANNA

G-bird said...

Anna YOU ROCK! Tommy is a TRUE cowboy!

Catrina Poulson said...

Aww, sorry we missed it! With the rain we decided to stay home and didn't know we would be missing anything. Good job Anna!!!