Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Great Wedding

Rachel was for sure the most Beautiful and Original Bride that day, she looked so pretty! Danny and her seemed so happy, I don't think their Special day could have been any better.Annabelle wanted a picture with the Bride so bad, it reminded me of being in Disneyland, following around the Disney princesses to get a picture.Benson on the other hand probably didn't even notice we were at a wedding. We found him like this after all the pictures had been taken. He is much too influenced by movies, I don't know which one he got this pose from, but it does show how it felt standing in 102 degree weather. He was sweating so bad.


There are so many neat places for pictures on the Salt Lake Temple grounds.

I loved how everyone said goodbye to Rachel and Danny with sparklers, our kids loved it and I think Beetle loved it even more.
Benson was so mad that his sparkler kept getting shorter, that he could not enjoy the time that he had with it. I am glad this was the only disappointment of the day, thanks Danny and Rachel for letting us share in such a fun day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Pictures of Benson never disappoint me. Thanks Mindy!

Darcee said...

Love to see all the pictures. You take really good ones, Mindy! I'm so glad that Rachel and Danny are so happy!