
I can't believe we have a first grader, and she is growing up way too fast! Annabelle was so excited to go to school ALL day, she said she was only sad a little bit because she was going to miss her brothers, she gave them big hugs before she ran out the door.

Beetle wanted to make the first day special, so he made Annabelle's favorite breakfast and bought her flowers. When I woke up the table was already set (complete-with two place mats). Annabelle asked if she could save some sausage to put in her lunch box. She is definitely her fathers daughter.

Annabelle was in zombie mode until the sausage hit her plate.

I am going to miss this girl! Yesterday seemed like such a long day without her. Honestly, I had thoughts of home school running through my mind more than once. She is really acting so grown up lately, I am so thankful for her strong spirited personality, that alone eases my mind that she can make it on her own....... without me, for six hours a day.
2 comments:
What a cute post. I love Annabelle and sausage!
So cute! I can't believe she's that old already? I just remember you bringing her into the salon in her carseat. And she cried almost the whole time I did your hair, and you were so stressed out. Good times! And good luck on your marathon! I'm thinking about maybe doing a half marathon next year...probably... perhaps. You're my hero!
Post a Comment