Thursday, October 29, 2009

What I found behind our couch today

This little guy also tried shaving his upper lip yesterday, which resulted in two horizontal slices to the top lip and a lot of bloody rags. He claims he was just trying to be like daddy. After finding this today and the shaving incident yesterday I realize I need to watch little B a bit closer.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is very cute, and sad in the case of the razor.

cheryl said...

At close to the same age, after spilling some kind of ink on the carpet, his father said, Don't worry Mom DD7 will get it out. (Some info mercial of the day.) A little bit later in age, after playing with an exacto razor and slitting his wrist he said, "Mom, I think this time I will have to get stitches." The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Savage said...

What the H*%%! Little B

Rachel Elder said...

ha ha, Bens. I love him:) That is sad about his lip! I did the same thing right up my leg when I was little. I was trying to hide it from Cher. Then 5 minutes later I went and told her for fear of me bleeding to death.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-cek-nomor-npwp-online-termudah-tercepat-terlengkap