Friday, April 16, 2010
Captain Benson
Turns Five!
Benson has been talking about his Birthday ever since last summer, so we have been hoping we could exceed his expectations of what he envisioned for his party.
A Pirate Ship is what he wanted so Beetle and I put a little time into this piece of work.
Captain Benson approves, Arhhhhh!
This Pirate did a great job grilling dinner.
Pirates of all ages came to celebrate.
Thanks to Rocky and Sarah, Beetle felt like it was his birthday too.
We also celebrated Benson's special day by going to Pirate Island Pizza. Benson loved the atmosphere! He was pretty much speechless when we first walked in (this is his really excited face-I think).
Benson puts his whole heart in to everyone and everything that he loves. We are so grateful to have him in our family and in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That cake is amazing! I am VERY impressed.
Bens is so dang cute. I love his cute personality. Its so funny/cute how much he loves pirates. Great Job on an excellently executed party! That was awesome. That cake was freaking sweet too, I am seriously impressed. Sorry we had to leave early:( And Beet, the burgers were bomb!
Benson was so darn cute and excited that night, with good reason. That was quite the party! You did such a great job. Benson was so happy. He is a special little guy. We love him!
But what is he going to look forward to now. I guess he'll start talking about next year's party. You better start planning it now, if you are going to keep up with this year's party.
So fun!! I can't believe how big he is getting. It doesn't seem like we've been gone for that long for him to have gotten so big.
Happy Birthday Benson! That cake is seriously awesome! Wish we could have been there! Love, sara
Post a Comment