Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello Cute Boy

The Dr. was able to get some really good pictures of our baby today. He also confirmed that this little guy is 100% boy! The ultrasound went really well and as far as the Dr. can tell everything looks really healthy, which is what I am mainly so excited about, and how can I not be excited about this cute little profile?



His little hand in a fist.


His leg-all stretched out.
A cute little foot.

6 comments:

Beetle said...

What a cute little boy. And looks like he has his brother's little toe.

cheryl said...

Cute little button nose like a few others I know!

Rangi said...

SO CUTE! I love ultrasounds, it is so amazing to see a little human growing so beautifully! Can't wait to meet him! Love, Sara

Rachel Elder said...

I know this has already been stated by others but, he totally has the Mindy nose...I love it! So exciting! Im glad to hear he is healthy too.

G-bird said...

It ISSSS the "Smart/Shoell" button nose. He will fit right in with the rest! I can't wait!

Coley said...

Congratulations! He did get good pictures!