That looks familiar. I just found a half empty, room temperature otter pop in my crock pot.
He is just saving it for later. Cute little runt.
Ha ha, Max is SO funny. That's cute he didn't throw it away, but put it in the cupboard:) I love little Max.
I love that little guy he is so cute. He must just be showing early organizational skills. Obviously not from my gene pool.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looks familiar. I just found a half empty, room temperature otter pop in my crock pot.
He is just saving it for later. Cute little runt.
Ha ha, Max is SO funny. That's cute he didn't throw it away, but put it in the cupboard:) I love little Max.
I love that little guy he is so cute. He must just be showing early organizational skills. Obviously not from my gene pool.
Post a Comment