You can see it in his eyes, so proud that he made his own dynamite, he worked on gathering the materials all morning. "Mom, I need battewies, two rubbewbands and a swing".

I told him we don't have batteries, next thing I know his dynamite is finished........and we don't have a working DVD remote.
6 comments:
I did that same thing when I was little only with Fusies. That's my boy.
That reminds me so much of Bettle. I totally remember his dynamite.
That boy was made to be a pirate. Only Benson could think of something like that.
Ha ha, totally a little Beetle!! Beetle was/is always building something. Bens is so cute!!
What the H? that is why I love him. Tate calls one of the guards..Benson! (weird)
Oh my- you are going to have your hands full the older he gets!!! Hope things are going well for you guys. Miss ya.
Post a Comment