This little guy just turned "free", he is always smiling because he pretty much gets what he wants, whenever he wants. Don't you love that little face though?

He is our little sweetie, and he is always making us laugh. Daddy is his favorite person these days, he asked for a "Twain" cake, and a twain cake is what he got. Beetle is out shining me on cake making skills lately and it's kind of bugging me. This is only his second cake he has ever made and look at it......

It is pretty awesome, and Maxwell loved it!

Max loves opening presents, he could hardly wait long enough to take this picture.

I can't wait for Christmas.
4 comments:
dude...I love him. and beetles cake making skills. what a cute little boy! He looks so grown up!
Next year instead of everyone wishing for a RizNasty birthday rap, it's going to be one of Beetle's birthday cakes.
Man, I have been out of the blogging world for a few days but what a good blog to come back to! I love Max! He seriously is the sweetest little kid. And I agree with Rang! That cake is awesome!
I have had trouble with my computer this week. Sorry I am so slow. I love the picture of Max all dressed up. He is so dang cute. There is a sweetness about him I can't explain. ANYBODY WHO'S BEEN AROUND HIM PROBABLY KNOWS WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT. The cake is totally awesome too.
Post a Comment