He is starting to show us his little personality and I love it,
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
One Month
Our sweet baby boy is already One Month old!

He is starting to show us his little personality and I love it,
I love his scrunched up face when he cries,
I also love his face when he doesn't cry, and I love that he is awake more often, especially when it is daytime.
I love that when we bathe him he gets really mad, and then when we wrap him in a nice warm towel, he is happy. And I love when he looks at me like this.........
One month has gone by so fast! This last picture was only taken a couple of weeks ago and look how much he has already grown. It has been a good first month, I am so thankful Simon is healthy and continuing to grow, I am enjoying every minute with him!
He is starting to show us his little personality and I love it,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's too cute!! I love all those pics of him, he's getting so big!
So Dang Cute! i am so happy you put pictures up.
What? He is soooo chubby. Did you hook him up to a helium tank?
He is so darn cute. I can't believe how fast it is going.
Post a Comment