Friday, September 23, 2011

Life comes at you fast

 This little life came faster than we ever planned, but we are so grateful for it and are excited for our family to be even more complete in March.  Nothing is better in life than raising these sweet kids.

8 comments:

Grandma Cher said...

We're so excited for the new little one and can't wait to see if it is a girl or boy. What ever it is we know it will be super cute.

Krystal Ann said...

Yay! When in March are you due? I am due the 17th. :)

Mindy said...

I am due March 23rd. Congrats to you guys!I also didn't know you moved to Cali. Looks like you guys are loving it!

Sarah said...

I'm so excited for you! Especially for you to be done being sick.

p.s. Elie talks about "Max..well" all the time. She only calls him that with a gigantic pause in between. It's very cute.

Catrina Poulson said...

wow, how exciting!!! I hope you are feeling okay! I wish I could be there to help out. PLEASE call me if you want me to bring dinner sometime (seriously, it's not hard to just double what I'm making) or I can come grab some kids to play at my house, or take them all to the park so you can take a nap.

Rachel Elder said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited!!!! :)

Sara said...

Look at that little beauty!!! Can't wait to meet the first #5 in the Smart family! You are awesome! Love, Sara

Melissa said...

Congrats!!