Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baked Goods

 My pregnancy cravings this time around are out of the ordinary, usually I crave CANDY-actually even when I'm not pregnant I crave CANDY. Baked goods have never really tempted me (except for sugar cookies). But lately I have been wanting peanut butter cookies, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, breads, breads w/ lots of honey and even boxed cupcakes sound good sometimes. I have had some self control and I don't allow myself to buy the ingredients that would create these baked goods in my home. But the other day I realized that I had every ingredient to make banana bread. Plus I had time alone with my little Maxwell while Simon was napping, so we started baking and he was more than happy to help satisfy my craving.
He loved the bowl of mixed sugar and cinnamon, "This weally good stuff Mom".

4 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

He looks SO cute in that little Home Depot apron. That 's fun you guys could hang out for a bit:) And I'm glad you took care of a craving.

Sarah said...

So cute! I crave all that stuff too. I went out to buy the stuff for snickerdoodle cupcakes while Rocky was gone and then ended up with two dozen cupcakes just for me and E.

Grandma Cher said...

So I'm craving all those things too. What is my excuse? Sugar is getting back into my blood. This season doesn't help. Maxwell is adorable in his home depot apron. And yes that stuff is weally good.

Grandma Cher said...

P.S. You Make FANTASTIC banana bread!!!