Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our little guy

 Today was our 21 week ultra sound. It was so good to see that everything looks healthy, and it was fun seeing this little guy move around so much, the Dr. had a hard time checking the rhythm of his heart because he wouldn't hold still. I am looking forward to the day we get to welcome this cute little guy in to our family and to kiss that little nose!



 Spine
 His hand up by his face.

 A foot.
A Boy.

3 comments:

Grandma Cher said...

That is a cute little nose, and I can never tell what anything is.

Darcee said...

Congratulations! What a lucky little boy. I don't know how you do it! You are amazing Mindy. Congrats on #5! I hope all is smooth as possible.

Rachel Elder said...

Man, that is the cutest little profile. Those are all really good pics too! I can't wait to meet the little guy:D