Wednesday, January 25, 2012
1st Snowman and a Mini Frisbee
Beetle bought our first snow shovel a couple of nights ago. Lucky for us it snowed! Little did we know our first winter snowman would be built in our very own backyard. Beetle stayed up late shoveling our driveway and he topped it off by building a giant snowman for the kids. They were so excited when they woke up the next morning to find a snowman already built, this snowman isn't melting for a few more days!
I checked on Annabelle and Benson before I went to bed last night, it has been really weird not having all the kids down the hall from us. This is what I found. It's not every night you fall asleep with a mini frisbee in your mouth. I love this girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome snowman Beet! AnnaBelle kills me.
I'm so happy you guys have a backyard for your snowman now. And Annabelle is Crazy! And I love her.
Post a Comment