Mindy I just left you a really long comment that got erased so here is the shorter version... So sorry you guys went through so much last week but SO glad that Beetle is okay and that you are moved into your house! Post some pics soon for me and Sarah to see of the house! P.S. Thanks for the awesome Christmas gifts... you guys are heroes around here, I'm not sure what is more popular the ds game or the fish tank.
2 comments:
Ha ha, Orlando would indeed! Cute pony:)
Mindy I just left you a really long comment that got erased so here is the shorter version... So sorry you guys went through so much last week but SO glad that Beetle is okay and that you are moved into your house! Post some pics soon for me and Sarah to see of the house! P.S. Thanks for the awesome Christmas gifts... you guys are heroes around here, I'm not sure what is more popular the ds game or the fish tank.
Post a Comment