Thursday, February 9, 2012

Soldier Hollow


 We went tubing with Regan's work at Soldier Hollow in Midway last weekend.


 The kids had so much fun. Those hills don't look steep, but they were flying down them!



  I think they were mostly happy to roll around and make angels in some good snow :)




*I also just wanted to update on Annabelle's room. The sheet rock is all up and the closet is in!

2 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

I tried to comment on your blog yesterday and it wouldn't let me. I love Soldier Hollow though. That is SO fun you guys got to go there! I love that first pic of Max, it's so cute. Also, AnnaBelle's room is coming along so well!

Grandma Cher said...

So glad you guys found snow. Looks like so much fun. The kids look so cute in the snow. Annabell's room is looking good.