Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rags


Aunt Roxanne did Annabelle's hair in Rags/Elastics last night. I've always wanted to try this out on her hair and mine. Roxanne told me that sometime's long hair works better because it doesn't seem to go as "fro-ee".


WOW! was she right! As I started combing out the twirly hair, I could not stop giggling. Annabelle kept asking "what are you laughing at?" All of the sudden I went in to sister mode and not Mom mode (when I feel like Annabelle's sister and not her Mom). Benson then enters the room "Wow! Anna what happened to your hair!" By this time all of us were laughing....but Annabelle. I grabbed my camera  and snapped a shot as she was running away from me. She did not want a picture, she wouldn't even look in the mirror. I kept telling her how Awesome of a fro it was, and how we have to do it again for crazy hair day.


 After about an hour, she settled down, and so did her fro. She really looked cute. I am really sad I didn't get a  good pic RIGHT after I combed it out, but maybe in the future. We are for sure doing rags again and next time I'm joining in on the fun!



4 comments:

Sara said...

my girls had the same reaction to rags... and I had the same reaction as you! So funny!

Sarah said...

She looks so cute!I would love to see your hair in rags, Mindy. It would take hours...

Rachel Elder said...

IT looks so cute on her! I agree with Sarah, it would take soooo freaking long to do your hair. Still, I'm up for the challenge. So is Roxanne, my mom, Danny...

Because let's be honest, it would take all of us.

Grandma Cher said...

Mindy you are too funny in sister mode. The funny thing is I still do that and it totally ticks Roxanne off. Annabelle's final picture is adorable.