Thursday, June 14, 2012

Robbing the Cradle





We found Si Guy making himself comfy in Baby Brig's cradle.




 Baby Brig was just glad he wasn't in the cradle when Si Guy decided to test it out.


He's got to know that if he just sits on our couch with drool on his fingers it's going to lead to more pictures. I can't believe he is already three months old!




3 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

Oh Si guy! So funny! Those pics of him are too cute. Brig is looking so big, he has such a cute smile and the prettiest skin coloring. Cute post!

Rocky said...

Super cute. He has such bignored eyes. Thanks!

Grandma Cher said...

Simon is so cute in the cradle. He has been a little cheated when it comes to being the baby. Brig looks so beautiful... I guess I should say handsome, any way super cute! His eyes are so BLUE!