Good Times were had by the Smart Grandkids in Driggs, Idaho
There was ALOT of tub time going on.
Si Guy jumped right in with the "Terrific Trio"
There was also lots of I Pad game time and Olympic watching time
Good Eats time
Baby Time......... with the Fearsome Foursome around there is always a Baby to love on.
There was lots of blanket time for the babies
I love this picture-- mainly because Si guy all of the sudden decided he wanted to grab Grandma Phyl-Phyl's eye, and someone (probably one of my kids) decided to leave the front door open.
Thanks for the Good times guys!
2 comments:
You got such great pics of everyone! It was such a fun trip and so fun to have everyone there. That last pic captured our family so well.
There are so many cute pictures of the babies. The picture of Brigham on the Red boppy seat is so cute! He looks like a deer in the headlights. Thanks for sharing. I loved that trip!
Post a Comment