We have only used it a couple of times this summer, because of this little guy- he is fearless when it comes to water or anything for that matter. So we made the most of it when we filled it up.Our kids were swimming the whole entire day! I jumped in with Annabelle and realized how BIG I am. This pool used to seem so big and deep but I may have outgrown it a tad. I took advantage of my bigness and produced some great waves and whirlpools for Annabelle to ride in. Be glad Beetle wasn't home at this time to take a pic.
| Si Guy riding the whirlpool |
Beetle wanted to see if Ruben could swim....he can!
I went in the house to grab some towels and found Annabelle having tub time with Ruben...kind of SICK- I know, but the expression on her face was pretty cute. I am pretty sure the pool gave her the idea, at least she stayed in her swimming suit :)
3 comments:
Jealous! You guys have so much fun. Ruben is so cute swimming around. I love the pic of him and AnnaBelle!
I LOVE the pic of Si on the pirate ship! That is seriously an awesome pool! -Sara
Mindy, I don't know how I've missed so many of your posts. I love them all. I love your pool and I'm glad I got to try it out this summer. The picture of Annabelle with Ruben is hilarious!
Post a Comment